You’ve got 104 things on your to-do list, your Tailwind queue is empty, and you’re avoiding the reality that you need to revamp a product line in your Teachers Pay Teachers store. What’s most important to you? Which tasks do you feel most passionate and excited about? Which ones would you rather pass off like a relay baton?
Let me help you.
Doin’ what I do best:
- Teachers Pay Teachers | Proofreading and editing products, responding to customer feedback and questions, searching for copyright violations and sending cease and desist emails, et cetera
- Blog | Proofreading, editing, and scheduling posts, cleaning up old blog posts, approving and unapproving comments, managing guest post submissions, et cetera
- Pinterest | Scheduling pins using Tailwind
- Social Media | Sharing blog, brand, and/or product information across social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Graphics | Creating graphics, including minor photo editing, for blog posts and pins
- Documentation | Proofreading, editing, and revising documents such as e-books, product/lifestyle guides, e-courses, et cetera
How I get by:
I’m delighted to offer two different pricing structures, which you can read about below. If you’re curious about my rates, you’re going to need to shoot me an email here. (Sorry, but that’s a conversation for me and you to have away from prying eyes!)
- Retainer Package: You agree to purchase the same number of hours every month on a billing cycle of the 1st-1st or the 15th-15th. If you do not use up all of your purchased hours one month, then the time rolls over to the next month, and you will have six months to use up the extra time before it expires.
- Straight Hourly: You purchase the number of hours you feel is necessary to accomplish your projects or tasks. The hours must be used up within six months, or they will expire.
Want to know a secret? I offer a new client discount!
Some policies and stuff:
I’m about to explain just a couple of the policies I’ve implemented to help my business run smoothly. I share them here because I think they’re pertinent in helping you make an informed decision about whether I’m the virtual assistant for you. (Psst: We’d make a great team!)
- How you can snag me
- I offer a free 30-minute consultation via phone call, Skype video call, or Google Hangout to determine if you and I can successfully work together to get stuff done.
- If we agree that we can take on the world together, then I’ll personalize a Welcome Kit and contract agreement just for you, which I’ll send to you via the interwebs.
- I hate to be a party pooper, but any agreed upon work will not begin until the contract has been electronically signed and payment has been made.
- Money makes the world go ’round
- While PayPal is my preferred method of payment, I also accept payment via Stripe.
- I use FreshBooks to invoice clients and track time, so payments are handled through a collaboration between FreshBooks and PayPal or Stripe.
Ready to work with me?